Dear Itasca 10 Families,
I am pleased to announce the new and improved District 10 Website! The website was designed by several of our District 10 staff members that worked diligently over the past several months to bring our families a new and improved website. A huge thank you goes to: Mr. Steve Schmidt, Mr. Jeff Peterson, Mrs. Deb Guidotti, Mrs. Rose Zambetti, Mr. Bryen Travis, Mrs. Julie Powell, Ms. Sia Paganis, Mrs. Anita DeValk, Ms. Linda Wit, Ms. Jen Schultz & Mrs. Heidi Weeks.
Although it may be obvious to many why we updated our website, please note the following highlights you will find on our new website:
- A fresh, clean look. We encourage you to explore all of the easy to access tabs at the top of each page. We have taken all of our main points and reorganized them for a seamless design.
- Paperless registration for the spring of 2017. You will be able to access paperless online registration forms on the District 10 main page.
- Mobile Device access and App capabilities
- Emergency Notifications will be located across the top of each page for quicker notification
- Better school calendars and event notifications located at the right of each page
As you explore this new and improved site, you will notice many more benefits. With any new website, we will have some areas that will be a “work in progress” or “coming soon notification”. We will continue to work to ensure that you have just the right amount of information that is easy to find. Please bear with us as we continue to build our content. As you are exploring, we will be working with our students and staff to teach each other this new platform. Feel free to forward suggestions to our webmaster's email. I am hopeful that this will provide a stronger means for school-home communication.
Thank you for your support!
Superintendent, Itasca 10